Venni VI-8080P Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor 8"
This 8.4-inch Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor provides essential measurement parameters such as SpO2, NIBP and CO2. The Venni VI-8080P offers high cost-performance ratio to give care teams more of the information they need right at the patients side. This product can be used in an ambulance, doctors office, out-patient department or in post-operative situations. Warranty: 2 years on main unit.
- 8” LCD high resolution display
- Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects
- Large font display for distant visibility
- User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
- Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Unique one-screen all-lead ECG display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis of cardiac disease.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
- 168 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Power Requirements: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz
- Capable of printing vital signs data, EKG charts, waveforms with optional built-in thermal recorder.
- EtCO2 socket made ready. EtCO2 measurement is a plug-n-play with optional Respironics sidestream/mainstream CO2 sensor module.
- Drug concentration calculation, ST-segment detection, pace-maker analysis and arrhythmia analysis
- EKG/Heart Rate/Respiration (3-lead or 5-lead), NIBP, SpO2/Pulse Rate, Temperature, EtCO2 sensor socket ready, Lithium Battery
- Built-in thermal recorder, EtCO2 module (Respirnoics EtCO2 LoFlo Sidestream or Capnostat 5 Mainstream), 2-channel IBP, Nellcor SpO2, 12-lead EKG
EKG Input: 3- or 5-lead, 12-lead EKG input (option)
EKG Lead: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V, V1-V6 (option)
Gain Choice: AUTO, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1.0x, 2.0x, 4.0x Scanning Speed: 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
Heart Rate Range:
3- or 5-lead EKG module – 10-350 bpm
12-lead ECG module – 25-254bpm
3- or 5-lead EKG module – MON 0.5-40Hz, OPS 1-25Hz
12-lead EKG module – MON 0.5-25Hz, OPS 1-15Hz
Measurement Method: Automatic oscillometry
Patient Types: Adults/Pediatrics/Neonate
Measurement Parameters: Systolic, Mean, Diastolic
Measurement Range: 10-270mmHg
Units of Measurement: mmHg/Kpa
Static - ±2% or ±3 mmHg, whichever is greater
Clinical - ±5 mmHg average error, 8 mmHg standard deviation
Display: Digital and PLETH waveform
Measurement Range: 0-100% Resolution: 1%
Pulse Rate Range: 25-250BPM Accuracy: ±1% or ±1 bpm, whichever is greater
Measurement range: 25.0–45.0°C
Unit: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (ºF)
Measurement Method: Impedance variation between RA-LL (R-F)
Measurement Range: 0-150 rpm Accuracy: ±1rpm
Resolution: 1 rpm