Velocity Extreme Vx10 SK Non-optic fits KaVo Coupler
Vector Research and Development is setting a new standard in German Made highspeed dental handpieces. Vector didn't cut corners with the Velocity Extreme Series. A new standard in sound reduction, power, value durability and versatility. Upgrade from KaVO, A-dec/W&H or NSK without changing your tubing connections. Total cost of ownership is significantly less as compared to other higher priced national brands.
- 55db (forget other air-drien highspeeds this matches the noise level of many electric highspeeds)
- Over 22 watts of power making it one of the most powerful handpieces on the market
- ENDURO-Silencer turbines for optimal power, near silent performance
- Computer balanced for concentricity.
- Push button autochuck bur release
- Available in the three most popular coupler configurations.
Velocity Extreme Series Vx10 SK Non-optic to fit KaVo Multiflex coupler:
- Torque Head
- 4 Port Spray
- KaVo Type Swivel