Sierra Dental Chair Side Amalgam Separator Filters 4 Each
The DD2011 Chair side amalgam filters help prevent waste sludge in main vacuum lines and prolongs the life of the facilities vacuum system lines. It filters out your amalgam before it gets into the lines that run from each chair in your office to your central suction system where your central filter is located now. Each line that runs from your chair to the central system can become clogged with amalgam and suction is reduced. The filter mounted chair side reduces the need to clean your lines of amalgam from the chair to the central suction system saving the cost of cleaning that hazardous amalgam from the lines or even worse the cost of replacing the lines and the down time while its done.
The life expectancy of the filter varies somewhere between 6—9 months depending on the amount of use per chair.
Very Hygienic 100% self contained filter.
Sierra Dental Products are quality products designed and engineered to meet the daily demands of your professional dental practice. Tested and passed ISO 11143 Protocal. Includes everything you need for easy installation. Max water flow rate is 1.0 liters/minute, max fillable volume is 360 ml.
The chair side amalgam separator filters feature:
- Used by the United States Army & Navy
- 100% self-contained separator
- Quick, chair side installation, easy to maintain
- Quick and hygienic replacement – no more cleaning filters
- Connects right into your existing suction system
- Eliminates the build up of hazardous mercury in the suction lines from the chairs to the central suction system
- ISO certified and 99.6% efficient in clinical testing
- Recycling service available
(Photos show a representation of what is available and may or may not be the exact item(s) and/or color you will receive. Shipping/delivery and installation is not included. Please call us for more details, a shipping quote, or if you need vinyl swatch samples.)