Belmed Flushmount Flowmeter System PC7-C
- On/Off Control: Simple 1/4 turn establishes a 3 liter minimun O2 flow
- Oxygen Flush: Provides rapid flow of oxygen directly into patient breathing circuit.
- Micrometer Needle Valve: Allow quick, responsive flow adjustments. Needle valve design prevents seat damage.
- Minimum 30% 02: Is achieved by limiting flows to a minimum of 3 liters for 02 and a maximum of 7 liters for N20.
- Dual Cascading Flowmeter Tubes: 02 and N20 are calibrated in liters per minute.
- Oxygen Fail-Safe: Automatically and proportionally reduces N20 in the event 02 is reduced or shut off.
- Solid Gas Control Block: Designed to eliminate internal gas leaks.
- 02 Quick Connect: Provides connection of auxiliary resuscitation equipment.
- Nrb Check Valve: Prevents the rebreathing of expired gases and guards against N02 build-up.
- Emergency Air Valve: Entrains ambient air into the breathing circuit in the event flow from the machine is lost for any reason.
Your System Includes:
- Flushmount Flowmeter
- Remote Breathing Circuit
- Scavenger Rubber Goods
- 10ft. Mixed Gas Hose
- 5ft Supply Tubings
- 1/4 Turn Shut-off Valves for O2 and N20
(Photos show a representation of what is available and may or may not be the exact item(s) and/or color you will receive. Please see our Terms and Conditions for warranty information.)