Anti-Glare 7" Venni Vital Signs Monitor VI-300A (2 Parameter)
The Venni 2-Parameter Vital Signs Monitor features a user-friendly operating interface with large fonts for easy readability from across the room. Warranty: 2 years on main unit.
Features and Benefits
- 7” Color Anti-glare TFT LCD 234×480 pixels resolution.
- Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects.
- Large font display for distant visibility.
- User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
- Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
- Up to 960 hours of trend data storage.
- SpO2/Pulse Rate
- Thermal Printer
- Lithium Battery
- Measurement Method: Automatic oscillometry
- Patient Types: Adults/Pediatrics/Neonate
- Measurement Parameters: Systolic, Mean, Diastolic
- Measurement Range: 10-270mmHg
- Units of Measurement: mmHg/Kpa
- Static Accuracy: ±2% or ±3 mmHg, whichever is greater
- Clinical Accuracy: ±5 mmHg average error, <=8 mmHg standard deviation
- Display: Digital and PLETH waveform
- Measurement Range: 0-100% Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-255BPM Accuracy: ±1% or ±1 bpm, whichever is greater
- Resolution: 1BPM
- Measurement Range: 34.0–43.0°C
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Unit: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (ºF)