Adult/Pediatric Venni Vital Signs Monitor VI-200A
The 2 parameter VI-200A Vital Signs Monitor is a multi-purpose device offering both noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and proven SpO2 monitoring - all in one compact, lightweight and easy-to-use portable unit for adult and pediatric monitoring. Warranty: 1 year on the main unit.
The VI-200A measures NIBP, SpO2, and PR accurately and quickly; providing continuous monitoring/spot check for SpO2, NIBP, and plethysmograph in a real time display.
- Large LCD screen displays SpO2, PR and SpO2 waveform.
- Small and compact, with a handgrip for convenient carrying.
- Thermal recorder allows immediate printing of real time information.
- Plug-in battery controls power use. Internal rechargeable battery, AC power can be used.
- Battery - 2 hours of continuous operation.
- Alarm with 3 level audio and visual alarms and error code.
- Vehicle inverter support makes the device easy to use in an ambulance
- Data analysis software manages patient data.
- Optional built-in printer for report printouts.
- Optional USB software interface allows connection to PC.
Operation Modes: Manual/Automatic/STAT
Measurement Unit: mmHg/kPa selectable
Measurement Types: Systolic, Diastolic, and Mean
SYS: Adult 30-255 Infant 30-135
DIA: Adult 15-220 Infant 15-110
MAP: Adult 20-235 Infant 20-125
Over-pressure protection: Yes
Display Range: 0 -100%
80% - 100%: ± 2%
70% - 79%: ± 3%
0 - 69%: unspecified
Measurement Range: 30-235bpm
Accuracy: 30-100: ±2bpm
Display Type: LCD & LED