Brewer 9200B Operator Doctor Stool
As a dental professional, your work often necessitates leaning and bending forward while seated. This causes increased muscle contractions and imposes greater force on vulnerable structures of your spine. As you will testify, prolonged sitting without adequate support or adjustability results in muscle fatigue and pain in the lower back and neck region. Brewer Standard Color Chart
Brewer Company, the most trusted name in dental seating, has conducted years of extensive research in response to your needs. Utilizing a pressure mapping system, we have designed contoured seats and lumbar supports to eliminate pressure points and pinching. We have combined the latest technology with superior materials and workmanship to bring you the most innovative seating available today.
Features of our 9200 Series include:
- Synchronized movement of the saddle-style seat and lumbar support allows for proper weight distribution and neutral posture while performing the day to day procedures, promoting muscular health.
- 25” diameter powder-coated; 5-leg cast aluminum base with poly-tread casters
- Includes the new exclusive HybriGelTM foam, a memory foam that gives advanced pressure management and superior cooling comfort
- 250 lb weight capacity
- 5 year warranty
- Operator’s Optional height columns: 15.5” - 20”; 18.5” - 24.5”; 20.5” - 26.5”; 22” - 31”
- Brewer Premium Upholstery Upgrade available for UltraLeather and Luxor
(Photos show a representation of what is available and may or may not be the exact item(s) and/or color you will receive. Please see our Terms and Conditions for warranty information.