Refurbished Midmark Ritter M7 Speedclave Autoclave, Previous Model
WARRANTY: 90 days parts and labor
Over 40 years in the field, the Midmark M7 has proven to be the workhorse of sterilizers. This self-contained unit sterilizes wrapped or unwrapped instruments, linen packs and glassware. Starting hot, the M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in only 9 minutes. Economically priced, this sterilizer is the best product for your money.
- The refurbished Midmark Ritter M7 Speedclave autoclave has a saftey door, which automatically seals when pressureized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250° F (121°C) and 270°F (132°C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in 2-degree increments.
- The unit comes with a low-water cut-out switch, which prevents "dry burning". The M7 will only operate when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on, and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- A cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty for all refurbished autoclaves