Midmark 419 Power Examination Table
The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Examination Chair is ideal for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons and all healthcare professionals requiring maximum access to the head and neck area of patients. It features a narrow neck area and a unique, slim backrest, for a large work surface and greater legroom for improved patient access.
Ready positioning, power height, tilt, foot and back, foot control, articulating headrest, easily removable upholstery top, pull out foot extension and leveling screws
- Backrest: Length 22.5" (57.2 cm)
- Width: Waist 19" (48.3 cm), Middle 22.5" (57.2 cm), Neck 7" (17.8 cm)
- Seat section: 20" L x 19" to 21" W (50.8 cm) x 48.3 to 53.3 cm)
- Foot section: 15" L x 19" W (38.1 x 48.3 cm), extends 8" (20.3 cm)
- Small headrest: 6.25" L x 7.5" W (15.9 x 19.1 cm), articulates and extends 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Armrest: 11" L x 4.25" W (27.9 x 10.8 cm)
- Length with headrest fully articulated and extended and foot section fully extended: 83.5" (212.1 cm)
- Height: 22.4" x 40.4" (56.9 x 102.6 cm)
- Tilt: Trendelenburg to 3
(Photos show a representation of what is available and may or may not be the exact item(s) and/or color you will receive. Shipping/delivery and installation is not included. Please call us for more details, a shipping quote, or if you need vinyl swatch samples.)
When we recycle a dental chair, we check all the mechanics to ensure it is performing as it was designed to perform, lubricate all critical parts, restore to factory limits and specifications using factory service manuals, paint and reupholster. Customer satisfaction is a priority.