Belmont Clesta Track Light
* Approximates the ideal white of natural daylight, shades matched with a light color in the 5000K range will appear ideal in most lighting conditions.
* Cool, white light illuminates the oral cavity; the Dichroic-coated reflector filters out the infrared rays and dissipates heat.
* The handles can be positioned up or down for operator convenience and putting on protective covering for asepsis.
* A movement of the hand beneath the sensor switch turns the light on and off offering protection to the dentist and assistant from the risk of cross-contamination.
* The three-way intensity switch adjusts for proper oral cavity illumination and a reduction in eye fatigue.
* Various models available in unit-mount, ceiling, track and wall-mount types.
3” x 8” oval pattern of illumination with feathered edges to minimize eye fatigue
Each light equipped with touchless ON/OFF and manual over-ride switches.
Light Output for high intensity (2,600 FTC), medium intensity (2,000 FTC) and composite safe mode (740 FTC).
Color Temperature Range for high intensity (5000°K), medium intensity (4800°K) and composite mode (3600°K)
Output Voltage for high intensity (24.1V), medium intensity (23V), and composite mode (17.2V)
Input Voltage: 120V / 60Hz AC
Bulb Type 24V / 60W Tungsten Halogen
Please see our Terms and Conditions for warranty information